AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM
BAILEYS HAIR SALON
At Bailey’s Hair Salon we’re focused on making you look and feel your best, and that includes keeping in mind the safety and health of our team, clients and community.
With the recent health alerts of Coronavirus (COVID_19), we have placed additional measures so we can continue to protect the health and safety of you, our clients and our team here at Bailey’s Hair Salon.
- Whilst we have always had strict hygiene practices and cleanliness standards in salon, we have gone the extra mile to make sure that we remain a healthy and safe space by taking the following precautionary measures:
- We sterilise our equipment after each client use.
- Our towels will be washed with an added laundry disinfectant rinse.
- We have retrained our team and prepped them on increased hygiene standards as et out by WHO. In addition our team will wash their hands and sterilise work areas after every client transaction.
- Our reception area will be throughly disinfected after each transaction and phone call.
- We will ensure that our clients have access to sanitise your hands in salon.
- Our door handles, benches and chairs will be cleaned at regular intervals throughout the day.
- We request eftpos/credit card/ contactless transactions where possible.
- We will only offer you magazines on arrival at your own request.
- We are monitoring our team and checking in regularly to ensure everyone is healthy and well not been in contact with anyone that has travelled from the worst affected COVID_19 areas of the world.
- We are doing our best to increase supplies in hand sanitiser, alcohol, alcohol wipes and tissues.
We ask of you, our clients to please not hesitate to reschedule your appointment if you are feeling unwell, had a fever or been overseas in the last week. Please understand that we cannot have students from schools or early learning centres that have been closed in the salon. We respect your health and safety and look forward to accommodating you when your feeling fighting fit.
If the time comes that we need to take extra measures, we will do so in the best responsible way as advised by the right authorities.
In the meantime we are here for you and all your hair needs. If anything Bailey’s is the perfect place to be to ensure your still feeling as beautiful as you feel. Stay Safe.
Marcia Bailey & Team