Get yourself excited your favourite ladies ARE BACK!!
After 4 long weeks we are excited to share with you our reopening as of Wednesday 29th of April.
We have made essential changes to our business to meet all government regulations. Our trade days will be reduced and our team will all be working less hours to reduce the number of employees in the salon. We are limiting client numbers at any one time. Only stylists will be seeing one client at a time and they will look after every part of your service.
We will be ensuring that only the highest level of cleanliness
and safety is followed so for these reasons we have had to implement the following:
We are requesting all client’s cancel their appointment if:
- they have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19
- they have returned from overseas in the last 14 days
- if they are feeling unwell or have any fever, cough or flu symptons
- or they should be self-isolating for any other reason
When you arrive at the salon the door will be locked, please wait outside and your stylist will come greet you at your appointment time.
Upon entry to the salon:
- Request you sanitize and wash your hands
- ask you to sign a consultation agreement confirming your current health
- will take your temperature and we will reschedule anyone over 37.5 degrees
- only accepting payments by card
- ask that you come alone and without guests or children to your appointment
- won’t be providing you with any beverages or magazines
- ensuring all clients are spaced over 1.5 metres apart
- following WHO hand washing instructions
- steralising all equipment, stations and towels after every use
We are so thankful to all of our clients who have shown us so much support during this time. We appreciate all your messages and support. We understand some of you may have gone Elsewhere For your hair needs whilst we were closed, now we are back in business and We cant wait to see You again.
We understand that right now some people will be happy that they can have their hair done again and others will want to wait till isolation is over and we completely understand and support everyone’s individual opinions.
If you would like to make any changes to upcoming appointments please contact the salon as our online booking remains turned off so we can manage all bookings accordingly.
We look forward to being back and treating you soon.
Love Marcia and the Baileys Team